Maricopa County Deputy Sheriff Exam Study Guide
Let me be honest with you. If you want to work for the Maricopa County Sheriff Department, it is not going to be easy. I know that sounds harsh, but that’s the truth. Many applicants have failed to make it through the selection process. Those that do make it through will have another set of challenges awaiting them at the police training academy.
Before I get into how incredibly challenging the police academy will be, let’s look at the obstacle that prevents potential candidates from moving forward in the hiring process. The obstacle is the Maricopa County deputy sheriff written exam.
The Police Entrance Exam as well as the agility test have eliminated more prospects than any other phase in the selection process. The police entrance exam was designed as a tool to measure a recruit’s judgment, reasoning, and reading capabilities through varies exercises. Some recruits have sailed through this test, but many have failed miserably.
Here are the 8 major test categories that you’ll likely see on the Maricopa County Police Officer Exam:
- Reading Comprehension
- Report Writing
- Directional/Navigational Orientation
- Memory Recognition
If you are weak in any of the following sections above, I suggest investing in a police exam home study guide if possible. You can get a good one at your local book store or download one here.
Here are just some benefits of a police exam study guide:
- Access to Practice Police Exams – It is time to stop guessing and find out what questions are on the exam.
- Discover Exact Topics and Their Purpose – Getting the right answer is easier when you know what they want to hear
- Answer Trap Questions – Every exam will throw in questions to slow momentum and disqualify you. Learn how to identify them and answer them.
- Get In-Depth Analysis of the Toughest Questions – Instead of just getting an answer key, you’re going to get a full analysis.
- and Much, Much, More
I hope this article has helped in some way.